The Colorado State University Powerhouse Energy Campus is more than just a hub of research, it is also a hot-bed of innovation. An array of clean-tech ventures are located on the 4th floor of our building in the Resident Enterprise Partner Zone (REPZ), where they are able to meet, discuss, and collaborate with other companies involved in energy development and production, and bounce ideas off our in-house academic researchers.
Current Resident Enterprise Partners
Check out the innovative energy companies currently working at the Powerhouse.
Please contact Associate Director Hilary Klein for information about partnering with us.
Join the REPZ
Space in the REPZ is available for energy companies and startups of all sizes, on both a short and long-term basis. The REPZ is located on the 4th Floor of our building and offers:
• Offices for clean-tech entrepreneurs
• Platinum LEED certified building
• Inspiring work environment
• Foothills view
• Research and lab space available onsite
• Daily networking and collaboration opportunities
• Open plan or private offices
• Two conference rooms available
• Walking distance to Old Town and Downtown Transit Center
• Free parking