Schedule a Tour
NOTE: Powerhouse Energy Campus Tours are currently being scheduled on an individual basis by request only. Please email email@example.com if you have questions or would like to schedule a tour of the facility. Thank you!
Select a date on the calendar below to
reserve your tour spot:
Note: If a date is unavailable, that tour may have been cancelled for holidays/CSU closures or due to other scheduling conflicts. If you have questions about the availability of a tour, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please plan to arrive to the Powerhouse main entry lobby at least 10 minutes prior to the tour’s scheduled start time, as we may not be able to accommodate late arrivals.
- As of March 2022, masks are no longer required inside the Powerhouse facility. If you wish to wear a mask, please plan to bring your own as we may not have extras to provide to visitors. View more information about the updated CSU mask policy.
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes as they are required in some areas of the building on the tour.
- Parking information: Parking at the Powerhouse is limited, so please plan to park at one of our alternate lots (no pass/fee required). Both lots are just a short walk from the building. More information about parking alternatives and directions to Powerhouse can be found here.
- Request a privately-scheduled tour: If you are unable to join us for one of our regularly scheduled tours, or if you’re requesting a tour for a class, student organization, community group, etc. please send us an email: email@example.com.
Powerhouse Tour Information
The Powerhouse Energy Campus opens its doors to the public by providing guided tours of the state-of-the-art facilities and the groundbreaking research that takes place here. Tours are led by Energy Institute Student Ambassadors, and give the public a chance to see science and solutions in action.
Each year, over 100 groups visit our building. Tours serve local K-12 schools, professional organizations, donors, NGOs, student organization, current and prospective CSU students, researchers, and interested members of the local community. Tours typically last around an hour, and the content can be tailored to the needs of your group or organization!
Powerhouse Virtual Tour Video Series
Can’t join us for an in-person tour? We invite you to check out our new virtual video series, where you can learn more about the Powerhouse facility and the incredible research taking place here:
Powerhouse Introduction and Tour
Engines and Energy Conversion Lab Tour
Cookstoves lab tour
Rapid Protoyping Lab Tour