The CSU Energy Club
A student-led organization designed to engage all students interested in energy across the CSU campus.
The mission of the Energy Club is to:
- Educate members from interdisciplinary fields about energy-related science, technology, economics, policy, business, and human behavior;
- Connect faculty, researchers, and students from across campus with each other and with a global network of public and private partners in the energy industry;
- Provide opportunities for members to contribute to the local and global community through volunteer projects and activities or energy-related advocacy.
With these three main pillars (education, networking, and practice) we aim to prepare students in various disciplines with the knowledge and skills to be advocates for the energy industry and to prepare them for careers in energy.
2020-21 Energy Club Leadership:
Email the Energy Club if you’d like to learn more or join. We look forward to hearing from you!
Now accepting applications for leadership positions within the Energy Club for the 2021-22 school year! This is an amazing opportunity to get involved in a rapidly growing organization. The positions available are listed below.
Please send a resume and the position you are interested in to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note you must be a full-time student to apply.
- Lead recruiting events and initiatives
- Represent the club at university events and outreach
- Schedule rooms for regular meetings
- Manage corporate donations
- Manage the organization’s shared email
- Design flyers/posters and configure distribution
- Work with the Energy Club leadership and the Energy Institute Communications Manager to implement PR & marketing campaigns and projects that improve the reach and engagement of the Energy Club
- Create visual and written content for the Energy Club’s webpage, social media platforms and other outlets
- Improve reach and engagement on online channels
- Assist in planning and facilitating club outreach events (currently online)
- Manage the club’s development of communications projects as needed
- Assist senior officers (President) with outreach and event planning. This includes but is not limited to company and speaker outreach, tour scheduling, and other event or volunteer activity planning
- Maintain communication with outside sources
- Plan regular social events
- Assist senior officers (Vice President) with recruiting events and initiatives