For the latest information on the University’s response to the coronavirus pandemic, go to https://safety.colostate.edu/coronavirus/
- April 6, 2020: Engineering lab at CSU transformed into testing site for COVID-19 medical protective gear: https://engr.source.colostate.edu/engineering-lab-at-csu-transformed-into-testing-site-for-covid-19-medical-protective-gear/
- March 24, 2020: Engineers, disease researchers moving quickly on a disinfectant against COVID-19: https://source.colostate.edu/engineers-disease-researchers-moving-quickly-on-a-disinfectant-against-covid-19/
CSU communications re: COVID-19 response
- March 27, 2020: Important news for students about summer classes: https://safety.colostate.edu/march-27-important-news-for-students-about-summer-classes/
- March 22, 2020: Confirmed case of COVID-19 in CSU employee: https://safety.colostate.edu/confirmed-case-of-covid-19-in-csu-employee/
- March 19, 2020: CSU moving all operations to online and virtual services effective March 23: https://president.colostate.edu/message-on-covid19/
- March 16, 2020: CSU moving to online instruction for the remainder of the Spring 2020 semester: https://safety.colostate.edu/csu-moving-to-online-instruction-for-the-remainder-of-the-spring-2020-semester/
- March 11, 2020: CSU Moving classes online March 25: https://safety.colostate.edu/csu-moving-classes-online-march-25-additional-updates/
- March 8, 2020: CSU Travel Advisories/Guidance: https://safety.colostate.edu/covid-19-university-travel-guidance/
- Find the latest updates and information and communications regarding the COVID-19 response from CSU here: https://safety.colostate.edu/coronavirus
- CSU Pandemic Planning: https://safety.colostate.edu/covid-19-planning/
Additional resources and information:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/summary.html
- Information from the Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment: https://www.colorado.gov/pacific/cdphe/2019-novel-coronavirus
- Download a printable PDF poster for your office/lab by clicking here.
- Fact sheets and downloadable posters about hand-washing can be found here.
Powerhouse Campus Information:
- The Powerhouse Campus will follow all CSU recommendations related to closures, travel restrictions, schedule adjustments or event cancellations. Please be sure that you are carefully reading all e-mail communications from the CSU Public Safety Team, and that you check the website regularly for important announcements and updates.
- All Powerhouse janitorial cleaning supplies have been assessed and swapped out for those recommended for COVID-19.
- If you have questions or concerns about Powerhouse Campus operations, or if you have suggestions for additional preventative measures as it relates to COVID-19, please e-mail Allison Vitt: email@example.com.