Driving to the METEC Site- Fort Collins, CO
1. Travel north on I-25,
2. Follow I-25 N to CO-14 W/E Mulberry St in Larimer County. Take exit 269B from I-25 N
3. Continue West on Mulberry St for about 8 miles
4. Turn right on Overland Trail and drive North
5. After ½ mile, turn left on Laporte Ave.
From Laporte to METEC Site:
6. After turning left on Laporte, continue west for ¼ mile.
7. A collection of white buildings will become visible on the right, turn onto the dirt road
8. Follow the dirt road between the white buildings, keeping right. The dirt road will continue
into an open field.
9. Continue on the dirt road until you reach the Metec site, there will be a visible fence. This
fence is marked in green. An overview of the path from Laporte can be seen below.